[3830] SS CW NP3A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 12:04:29 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NP3A
Operator(s): NP3A
Station: NP3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PR

Club: PR AMATEUR RADIO LEAGUE

Comments:

Didnt have high expectations due to my unsolved power line noise coming from the
West. See https://youtu.be/IH6WnsL5_qg and https://youtu.be/wdZPxV3wAWs .

It hurts specially on 20 and 15 where it is S9 when beaming NA. Fortunately,
Sunday late afternoon it rained, the noise went away and enjoyed few hours of
noise free operation. My apologies for the repeat requests.

Last two sections were VI and NT, I searched KP2M, which should be an easy one,
 up and down, left to right, below stones etc. NIL.

My only possibility was for him to find me. So parked Sunday evening on 80m.
K9VV answered my CQs..."Dang...Fred, but looks like hes traveling home
call area." said to myself. While thinking to tell him I was in desperate
need for NP2X not K9VV, he sent VI on his exchange!" Such a great
surprise! Thanks Fred.

Then VY1AAA called later on Sunday night on 40m for the Sweep. Thanks! You have
no idea how pleasant is that fluttery CW!

Thanks all for the QSOs.

73 Eric G. NP3A