[3830] SS CW WH6YH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 18:01:58 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WH6YH
Operator(s): WH6YH
Station: WH6YH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom 7410 and a dipole. I was in a lot of pain this week before the contest due
to the ongoing cleanup of Hurricane Matthew. I am continually amazed at the
incredible noise and generally poor conditions at this QTH. My FUN meter
pegged, I finally had enough and pulled the plug. Seems we are in a new
paradigm with the days on end of zero sun spots. I need to address my generally
poor performing coax fed OCF dipole as it has been sorely disappointing on RX.
Maybe next year. Thank You VERY MUCH for the QSOs. 73, Mike