[3830] SS CW W1WMU(W5WMU) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 19:40:50 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W1WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W1WMU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Great Fun...difficult decisions here in Lubec, as the station is designed for
DX/Europe contests..all but one ant. is fixed Eu// and that is a 3 bander
rotatable...Nevertheless, love this contest so gave it my best shot. As you can
see, that was only good for 22.5 hours, but for being 79YO and having
cervicalspondylomyleopathy I'm not complaining. Beautiful CW all weekend.
Hopefully, again next year. 73/Pat

opathy problems, I'm not complaining and happy to have entered. See y'all next
year? Pat Ps. To my friend from NILA, BETTER EAT MORE WHEATIES!