[3830] SS CW WN6K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 20:59:01 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:48

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

SteppIR DB18 worked without a wrinkle with the exception of the 'unattended
consequence' - if you don't shut the Controller box off when going away for a
few hours or so, it seemed to be in a coma... cured by a love tap on the Power
button.

Contest was generally as expected for me -77 to 75 SFI = Low Expectations.

Missed RI & NT for sweep. Sunday afternoon to end was a real drag from
0000UTC to 0300UTC. When I couldn't muster up a contact in 10 minutes, I quit
with half hour left on the clock....

WN6K, Paul