[3830] SS CW KG3V Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 9 21:29:53 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: White Stone, VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I always enjoy SS, when I can achieve some decent rates with my basic wire
antennas. I did have some long dry spells on Sunday when I could hardly work
anybody new. Sunday evening I was having the same problem, so I just tried to
RUN for most of the last three hours. Not the best rate but I did manage to
work a good number of stations and got some good practice.

I was a little disappointed, as my QSO count was the same as last year and I
missed the Broom again, this year by 3 Sections. But overall really enjoyed the
contest. Thanks for all the contacts and patience at times.