[3830] CWopsT WP3DX(KP4WK) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 10 10:38:57 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 10

Call: WP3DX
Operator(s): KP4WK
Station: WP3DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Congrats to all my fellow CW Academy peers for completing their courses.
A big shout out to my CQ academy advisor Joe N3HEE. Thanks for your time and
guidance during this time.

The CWT was definitely a breath of fresh air specially the day after the
elections with so much stuff going on TV, radio and social media.

This was my third time participating in the CWT. Managed to work 20 QSOs,
conditions were much better than a few weeks ago. Lot of stations with pretty
good signals.
Once again, is a bit intimidating at first but once you get the hang it seems
like one hour is not enough.
This was a remote operation using Kenwood TS2K running 100w into an Alpha DX1
wire dipole in Puerto Rico. N1MM not hooked yet, pretty much manual at this
time.

73s DE Norbert -KP4WK
CW Academy Class of 2016