[3830] SS CW VE7YU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 10 14:14:29 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE7YU
Operator(s): VE7YU
Station: VE7YU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SaltSpring Island
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

Got off to a slow start so thought I'd concentrate on multipliers instead of
Q's. When I quit at midnight I needed only Ne and Del for a Clean Sweep. With
13 hours left how hard could that be? Never heard either section or anyone
working them for the rest of the contest! Saw lots of pileups on the spectrum
monitor but for other sections. Managed a couple of good runs on 20 which was
fun so all was not lost.  Always enjoy SS and looking forward to next year.
Thanks for the Q's,73

Gord VE7YU

K3 N1MM+ LP-PAN/NaP3 80M OCF dipole