[3830] NCCC Sprint KE0TT QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 10 22:12:40 EST 2016

NCCC Sprint - Nov 11

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  11      9
   40:  13     10
Total:  24     19  Total Score = 456

K3/10 at 5 watts.  A N-S 88' dipole up about 40' and an E-W 50' dipole up about
45' both fed with ladder lines and vintage Johnson Matchbox tuners.  Thanks for
your copy of my night light, er, QRP.  Been away for awhile until Standard time
moved the time up an hour, because I'm usually too tired to stay up until 9:30
PM CDT.  Thursdays are 10-hour days, and I need my rest.  But now, back to
8:30, I like it.  Big Sigs:  40M  n3qe,  and 80M  n3sd.  Both were pounding in
here many dB over the others.  Couldn't hear about 1/3 of the stations being
worked on 40M, so condx a bit odd, but fun is still fun!  C U next time, 73,
dan  ke0tt