[3830] SS CW NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 11 14:07:27 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was so busy with the campaign this year that I had not turned on my radio
since the 10 meter contest in 2015 - almost 11 months ago.  Luckily everything
worked.  It was nice to get away from the election for a few hours before the
final rush to Tuesday.  I ran a bunch, but also handed out some points to the
SS big shots.  Hope to be back on for SS SSB as well with my voice files.
Great to hear everyone on.  I love the sound of CW contests.

73 Jamie NS3T