[3830] JIDX SSB K7JQ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 13 12:36:13 EST 2016

JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ

   40:   4      4
   20:
   15:  12     10
Total:  16     14  Total Score = 224

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference from last year. Even with my limited antenna, I was always
able to reliably work a bunch of JA's on 40 and 15M. Obviously, most of my 2
hours (one hour early Sat morning on 40; one hour late Sat afternoon on 15) was
spent listening to...practically nothing, except for a few of the usual loud
ones (JH4UYB,etc) and the rest around noise level. I did hear a couple of 6's
(with "real" antennas) do some limited running, though. Not
optimistic for the coming years.
Icom IC-7300; Acom 1500; ground-mounted screwdriver antenna.

73,  Bob K7JQ