[3830] WAE RTTY N4CF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 13 19:56:21 EST 2016

WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:27

   80:   51   51     0    76
   40:   67   67    10    78
   20:   76   76    57    68
   15:   38   38    46    42
   10:    4    4     0     6
------------------------------
Total:  236  236   113   270  Total Score = 94,230

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

S&P all the way, 70W to a Carolina Windom.
I enjoyed the contest and the QTCs when the signals were strong enough for good
copy.

N1MM+ seems to have a bug where it sometimes awards 0 points per QTC. This is
fixed if you rescore the contest.

I was amused by the ops who sent cut numbers for the report (5NN vs. 599). Did
they think this would shorten their exchange time? HI

Once or twice I got confused trying to copy weak signals. I called a VE3 on
80M, but wound up working Tim N3QE! Not sure how that happened.

The SS call history file was still in N1MM's memory, so PVRC members were
flagged. GO PVRC!