[3830] WAE RTTY W8WOM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 19 15:49:30 EST 2016

WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W8WOM
Operator(s): W8WOM
Station: W8WOM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   23   23    0     40
   40:  145  145    0     60
   20:  163  157   71     72
   15:   33   28   10     36
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  445  434   81    208  Total Score = 90,272

Well was my second year doing this contest and I did a lot better this year than
last year. I think because I think I finally figured out the qtc stuff , was
able to gat a few and lost a few but I think I have a better handle on it. I am
hoping next  year I can do so2r have been reading a lot of stuff and looking at
contest stations that run so2r and picking up stuff from there web sites or
maybe get an invite to play radio at one of those stations........lol  The
operating station here is a ft 1000d at 150 watts in to a Mosley TA 33 up about
30 ft or so for 10 15 and 20 meters for 40 I used a 2 element yagi up about 55
ft. For 80 I used a full size 8o meter delta loop. Thanks for all the contacts
and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!