[3830] SS SSB W0MU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:05:57 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: co

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

K3 500watts and many antennas.  Miss the extra 1000w in this one.

A very distracted contest.  Son came home from college and missed a bunch of
time at the start. Stomach flu attacked over night.  Felt better later in the
day.

Missed VO1 NL......???????????????   Heard them enough times figured they would
be easy enough on Sunday...Nope.  SC, NE, KP4, KH6, ONN were tough.

Who is going to create the voice skimmer?  Not too many people spotting.
Spoiled by the cw skimmers for certain!

Was happy with the new full sized 80 vertical until I got to witness the sheer
power of a 4 square on 80 and now I am sad again..HI!

Had a couple of very nice runs on 40.  Felt plenty weak on 20m.  15 was good
but not enough people on it.