[3830] SS SSB W4WWQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:50:09 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4WWQ
Operator(s): W4WWQ
Station: W4WWQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of activity from NT this time.  VY1AAA was first QSO this contest. But
where was WYO ?  Interesting how the rare sections move around in different
contests.  I would have expected more than one from KP4, but that's all I
heard.  My last years total SS score was 581 Qs, and this years is 561 Qs.  But
hopefully the near clean sweep made up for it in the scores.

I was challenged only twice to repeat numbers but had to ask many times for
repeats.  It pays to slow down to a conversation speed rather than to see if
you can run as fast as commercials on the radio.

Pete W4WWQ