[3830] SS SSB WW4LL Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 07:25:47 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): N4PN N9DFD WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: GA

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I continue to love the Flex 6700 for contesting.  Waiting for their new software
to come out in next couple of months to run another Maestro.  Changing to the
W3JK antennas this summer was a good investment too, as they continue to
perform well in these bad conditions.

KP4 is normally a chip shot but that was the last one that we needed for the
Sweep.  Got it around 1:00 pm local time Sunday.

Paul and Mike are always a lot of fun to operate with so it was a good time
this weekend.  Thanks to everyone for their participation and Happy
Thanksgiving!

73'...Fred, WW4LL