[3830] SS SSB K9CQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 10:11:33 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9CQ
Operator(s): K9CQ
Station: K9CQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I spent most of the contest just learning a new rig. On Friday an Anan 200D
arrived so I put it through it's paces.  SDR is the clear winner on the
receiver side. Stations could be right next to it's band pass and never heard
them. I missed a couple of Canadian sections and PR for a sweep. The low bands
seemed moderate to good.  40 and 80 have been going long early for the past
couple of weeks and this weekend they were slightly better close in.  SS is
always a fun contest to work for me no matter what the score or conditions.  73
Tim, K9CQ