[3830] SS SSB VE3RCN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 10:25:33 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FORT ERIE, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I have finally dropped anchor in Fort Erie. No more moves with the Navy. HF
tower not up yet (and wont be till the spring), so I used a G5RV laying on the
roof of the house. Amazing what an antenna like this can do! 1-It can get the
Blue Ray player in the living room to turn on/off repeatedly; 2-It can raise
the XYL's voice by a few db to get your attention down the hall while you have
the Heil headphones on; and 3- it can make 202 contacts into 70 sections on low
power on a part time effort!