[3830] SS SSB W6YX(N7MH) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 25 05:27:07 EST 2016

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Stanford

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Rates never seemed great and I spent too much time trying to make something
happen on both 15 and 80 and also getting distracted by the second radio.

Great job by Ed, Michael and Tom at NW6P. My final mults were also NL and SB. I
saw that WA6FGV in SB was spotted on 20 but he had a pileup and was very weak. I
figured I'd work SB on Sunday evening so I didn't try calling. About a half hour
later I was called by WA6FGV on 20.

73,
-Mike, N7MH