[3830] CQWW CW K4SXT SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 08:39:27 EST 2016

        Club/Team : Florida Contest Group
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.5988.0

        Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN   Cty  Pt/Q
           7     123     338   30   92   2.7
       Total     123     338   30   92   2.7

            Score : 41,236
              Rig : FT1000mp MkV

         Antennas : 24' wire vertical

          Soapbox : I was going to go all band for this contest but
  when I listened to 10, 15 and 20 at 2330z on Friday, I decided to go
  single-band 40 meters.  A good decision, 40 meters was awesome.
  I  easily heard more than 100 DXCCs - of course,  at
  this retirement QTH with low power and a stealth wire vertical,
  I can no longer say "if I can hear 'em, I can work 'em".  But I
did
  have quite a few good ones. Best DX --JT5DX.
  I heard a lot of DXCCs I couldn't work because they were using S&P
  instead of running. I can't blame them, because I used to do the same
 thing when I was A92ZE because of the grotesque pileups that a CQ would
generate. Had to quit early - going on a Caribbean cruise today.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2016-11-27        Signature : //s//