[3830] CQWW CW W3USA(K8MR) SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:15:53 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: W3USA

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: FL

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   15     7        9
   40:   62    12       34
   20:  100    13       52
   15:   89    16       43
   10:   27     8       15

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I split operations between W3USA at the Florida condo, with hidden antennas (a
20 meter dipole in the attic (second floor) and 52 foot vertical hidden in
trees), and as K8MR where I started Saturday morning running QRP from a
waterfront park. There I ran into computer problems plus generally poor
conditions, so I did the rest from here. It worked out well, as we have friends
visiting for which operating from "home" worked out better.

Generally satisfied with the score from here, though I do miss being at a real
station such as my previous tradition as a run op at the K8AZ multiop effort.

73  -  Jim  K8MR