[3830] CQWW CW W7VJ M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:46:31 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): KU7T N7NM K7OG W7DRM K7RR W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA

  160:   12     9       10
   80:  170    24       48
   40:  624    34       89
   20:  511    36      104
   15:  198    27       63
   10:   10     8        9

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Had great success with our new strategy, but no cooperation from propagation.
EU runs never materialized, and the Asian runs were virtually non-existent save
for the Saturday morning local time run, which proved to be the best of the
contest.  I remain hopeful for a few more good contests before we bottom out,
though this one felt like the bottom.   Congratulations to our great team who
stuck it out and thanks to all who worked us and copied our call correctly.
Some ops have amazing ears.