[3830] CQWW CW K7ZS M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:00:51 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS KI7Y KR7X K7NAA W8NF KN7K
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

  160:    9     5        3
   80:  101    15       28
   40:  490    26       59
   20:  503    32       77
   15:  175    24       56
   10:    2     2        2

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

As always, a fun weekend of ham radio on a cold and rainy weekend in Oregon!

Big thanks to the gang!  Jim KI7Y for camping here all weekend and a great
first day solo effort PLUS his all nighters!  Jennifer K7NAA for helping with
operating and nourishment!  Great to have Dave W8NF join us for the first time,
Hank KR7X for his early morning hour relief after the all nighters!  Serge KN7K
pushed us across the finish line.  Only regret is we did not use our Mult radio
option, which probably cost us some mults.  Score reflects that for Q's to Mult
ratio. seemingly endless JA, on 40m especially!

Station held it's own, no smoke or murphy this go around!

Best 73 from the K7ZS crew