[3830] CQWW CW NC6K SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 23:32:43 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: SDG

   80:    7     6        5
   40:   47    15       27
   20:   55    16       24
   15:   36    13       23

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tower is still laying on its side while I wait for the new raising fixture to
arrive on Wednesday, so tossed my OCF dipole over a tree branch 15' off the
ground. Didn't come close to the SteppIR DB36 at 60' (or even the dipole at
60'), but worked enough to get on the air for a bit. Rates were insanely slow
as I had to "get in line" to work most stations, but at least I
wasn't sitting around moping that I wasn't on the radio.