[3830] CQWW CW SP3A SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 10:26:56 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP3A
Operator(s): SP3A
Station: SP3A

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: jasien
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  924    36      130

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

rotary dipol and 500 wtts more power make crazy my comp hi.we had contest with
my friend sp3gts who make more qso me or zenek (sp3gts).i won two butles of
singleton
whisky hi,second butles from sp3gxh hi sey to me you for 100 percent go sleep
after few hrs of contest ( in the past i do that hi ) but not this time .dipol
this is vy good antena and i think strong whole contest .
tks for every body make qso with me 73
                                   henry sp3a ex sp3asn ex sn3c .....