[3830] CQWW CW IR4B(IK4AUY) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 18:22:28 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: JN54QM

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  106     7       46
   40:  341    29      107
   20:  432    28       98
   15:   71    26       55
   10:    0     0        0

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Prop conditions better on 2nd day on which I could get a very good rate with US
on 20meters, for at least 3 hours. Saturday I was just part time due to family
commitments. I really was surprised by the country total on 40meters since my
in town home station has limited space, so at present only a dipole for 40m/80m
bands (called "Morgain"),  just abt. 14m. high. For 20-15m. my 3el
Yagi by Ultrabeam 17m up. I did not even checked 10m bands. No antenna for
160m. Pout just 500W, TS-590SG,Qartest log. I'm still trying to improve my CW
skills in contests, not a so easy task for one being only phone op for the
first years of ham activity. (This year I even marked the task to get into CW
DXCC Honor Roll, what a real honor and pleasure for me).  73 de IR4B(IK4AUY).