[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 09:07:37 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 30

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  117  Mults = 93  Total Score = 10,881

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Back from JA last night and could not sleep due to jet-lag so decided to do
morning CWT, haven't done 13z one for long time.  Stations on 20 just started
to come in at the end here on left coast, so it was pretty much single band
event here.  Thanks for all who worked me last weekend from JA3YBK m/m, I was
main 20 m operator and worked many CWT regulars.  It was my 24th zone to
operate CQWW contest from.  16 more to go to work all 40.  73 de Marko N5ZO