[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 09:26:42 EST 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 30

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire, Dutch Carib

Total:  51  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,550

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, AL1200, C31XR.  15M was open to Europe, North Africa, and India, at
least, but no USA during the first 40 minutes of CWT.  I lost 15 minutes due to
a computer crash, maybe because I allowed N1MM+ to update just before the
session (or maybe not because of that).  Very few members worked on 15.  20 was
much better, of course, with good signals from most of the USA and Europe.
Thanks for all QSOs.  Will try to be QRV again at 1900 and 0300Z.  QSL via
K4BAI. 73, John, K4BAI.