[3830] CQWW CW CR3OO(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 19:24:23 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CR3OO
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: CR3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

  160:  370    12       52
   80: 1389    22       76
   40: 1500    27       85
   20: 2533    33      112
   15: 2494    28       93
   10:   44     8       19

Operated 2BSIQ - Two Band Synchronized Interleaved QSOs (I think this name is
more appropriate than dual CQ, because the key to mega rate is the interleaved
synchronization.

Well...2BSIQ is the new paradigm for the wanna be winner in SOAB contests.

At the same time 2BSIQ has tilted the contest winning location for SOAB from
North Africa to Caribbean, because USA operators provide better, faster and
more synchronized operation.

You can hear and have a look at what 2BSIQ sounds like in this video of CR3OO
best two minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42TCOtmJuEI

In this two minutes I work 17 stations (15 US and 2 EU), 9 QSOs in the first
minute and 8 QSOs in the second, for an instant rate of 510 QSOs/hour.
Unfortunately for the whole contest CR3OO has 60% Eu in the log...

Make sure you hear it with headphones and in a PC in order to fully understand
what station is coming from respective radio, and also read the comments I put
in the video (they do not show in mobile phones) to fully understand it.

Congratulation to Dan and Chris for exceptional operations and deserved top
places.

See you next year for sure, hopefully from the other side of the Atlantic.

73 José Nunes
CT1BOH / CR3OO