[3830] CaQP K8MR SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 20:57:59 EDT 2016

California QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Ohio

  160:
   80:   13      0
   40:    8      0
   20:   27     30
   15:   33     13
--------------------
Total:   81     43  Mults = 42  Total Score = 13,818

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort. I actually had been scheduled to be in California on Saturday,
though just connecting through SFO on the way home from a vacation with my XYL
in Oregon. In the end I didn't get to CA as we got a buyout for an overbooked
flight, and flew home via Denver. Got home Saturday night with just enough time
& energy for a few low band QSOs, then showed up on 15 & 20 to pass out
some QSOs in the waning hours.

Hope to work lots of you in part time mobile efforts in the Pennsylvania and
New York QSO Parties in the next two weekends.

73  -  Jim  K8MR