[3830] CaQP K6JEB SO(A)Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 22:00:01 EDT 2016

California QSO Party

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: CCOS
Operating Time (hrs): 17:27

  160:   10      0
   80:   70     22
   40:   65      7
   20:  190     63
   15:  181     82
   10:   26     10
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Even with a late start this went better than expected . . . until the final hour
when my keyer bombed-out and I 'roughed-it' using my Vibroplex the rest of the
time contest.  I actually hooked-up the microphone and made the SSB QSOs this
year.  Nice to hear many of your voices!  Great to hear some QRPers as well! I
ran 300w from a Yagi on 20m/15m10m as well as on the Vertical for 80m and 40m.
I was running 100w on 160m.  Note to self: get voice macros actually set up
before the contest.  ;)