[3830] 432FallSprnt K0BAK/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 7 09:51:30 EDT 2016

432 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K0BAK/R
Operator(s): K0BAK
Station: K0BAK/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 5  Mults = 4  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 20

Operated in FN20bi and around the northwest corner of FN10. I heard very few
stations calling, and only 3 could hear me. My amplifier was not working for
me, so was only putting out about 10w from the transverter. There was so little
activity and I was so weak that I decided to quit the rove early a little before
9pm, so skipped planned activation of FM19 & FM29. Activated and contacted
only FN20 and FN10. Not worth the effort of outfitting the minivan.