[3830] Makrothen RTTY N1IXF SO/Single Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 20:05:48 EDT 2016

Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 12:04

Total:  445  Total Score = 2,162,804

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First time out in this contest and wasn't sure what to expect so I made plans
for other activities on Sun... too bad because there was good activity and DX
to be found and I enjoyed this contest.  Next year I'll make a more concerted
effort.

Nice to work a bunch of new stations, though I 'm sure I confused a few
non-contesters who called in and didn't know or have their "Grid."
The special effort award goes to several of these stations who called me again
later to give me their locator.

Thanks to all who worked me and hope to CUL.