[3830] PaQP N3NTJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 10:49:06 EDT 2016

Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3NTJ
Operator(s): N3NTJ
Station: N3NTJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAN

  160:   0       7      0         0
   80:   0     235      0         0
   40:   0     325      0         0
   20:   0     113      0         0
   15:   0       2      0         0
   10:   0       1      0         0
    6:   0       0      0         0
    2:   0       0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   0     683      0         0  Mults = 142  Total Score = 98,586

Club: Radio Assn. of Erie

Comments:

Total score: 98,586 above includes 8 x W3UU contacts, my first ever contacts on
160m (somehow I got my dipole to tune up on 160m!), several DX stations, 74
ARRL/RAC sections (including Yukon Territory), etc.  Only areas I missed were
Alaska, Hawaii, South Dakota, and the PR, VI, SF sections, plus a few RAC
provinces.  Clean Sweep of all 67 PA Counties again!

Single Op, Single Radio running 100 W.

Once again, a great time doing the contest which I look forward to every year.
Congrats to the organizers and the Nittany AR Club for another fine effort.
Thanks to the various rovers and mobiles for helping so many of us get the
clean sweep.

My only question.. has it ever been considered to break out county scoring by
clubs (multiple radios and multiple ops) vs. individuals (single ops)?

Til Next Oct, 73 de N3NTJ