[3830] PaQP KD8MQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 11:54:29 EDT 2016

Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: KD8MQ
Operator(s): KD8MQ
Station: KD8MQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JEF

  160:    0      0      0         0
   80:   40     79      0         0
   40:   21    191      0         0
   20:   21      5      0         0
   15:    0      0      0         0
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      1      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   82    276      0         0  Mults = 109  Total Score = 51,890

Club: Portage County Amateur Radio Service

Comments:

The above score includes 9 contacts with W3UU, the bonus station.

This was an interesting year, in that I forgot my 80/40 dipole at home. I wound
up  homebrewing one on site. In addition, we had a 20 meter Dipole at 18'.

The spotting page provided by the sponsors was great. This was the first year
in a long time that I got the sweep of all counties! I give the credit for that
to the spotting page.

40 Meters was awesome all weekend. My high point was working OM2VL on 40 SSB.

Thanks to Mike, N3LI, and all the rest of the Nittany ARC crew for all they do
to make this the best of the state QSO Parties!