[3830] MWaveFallSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 18:40:55 EDT 2016

Microwave Fall Sprint

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN04/13/14

Total:  QSOs = 4  Total Score = 606

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Worked the only 2 stations on the air for this event.  VE3DS in FN03 from FN04,
FN13 and FN14.   Worked VE3FN in FN25 from FN04.

This Sprint till this year was on the same weekend as the Scouts JOTA or
Jamboree On The Air  one week later which I served at for 10 years thus missing
out.  Why it was moved to the worst weekend in the Fall is beyond me.  Nobody
was available, family commitments, which I respect.  On one page of the SVHFS
site the date was posted as October 28th, a Friday and this may have some
confused.  I sure hope they get this sorted out for next year.

Thanks to the SVHFS for sponsoring and to all who participated.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R