[3830] PaQP K3PP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 20:13:30 EDT 2016

Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CAR

  160:    5      3
   80:   24     52
   40:   26    303                1
   20:   28     79
   15:    7     74
   10:    1      1
    6:    1      1
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   92    513      0         1  Mults = 118  Total Score = 83,682

Club: Carbon ARC

Comments:

Score includes 1,200 Bonus points with W3UU.

Regrettably, I was unable to do a full effort this year. I almost didn't play
at all. N1MM says 12 hours, but many of those hours were quite lame. Life's
other pressures are pretty intense these days.

Still, I had a ball! I love the PA QSO Party - my favorite contest of the year!
I fired up late and enjoyed a smoking hot run on 40m SSB for almost two hours! I
wasn't feeling very ambitious coming in, but THAT got my blood pumping again!
The PA QSO participants are wonderful people and it's always good to bump into
old friends! Like everyone else in the contest, I am indebted to the mobile,
rovers, and portables! You all give this contest such a unique and wonderful
flavor! Without you, few - if any - of us would be able to score the county
sweep! Thanks also to the great effort of the W3UU ops! You all did a great
job!

Speaking of sweeps, I found N3RUM in LAC at 1742z Sunday for my last one! Many
thanks Dan!! I missed only NUM last year and it was actually pretty active this
year! Go figure, HI!

I am a die-hard FRCer, but I always give my PA QSO Party score to the local
Carbon ARC. Now, I'm seriously worried that K3NG and N3CR whooped me! :-) Oh
well, if they did, they deserve it! Goody, I missed you completely! :-(

Thank you all! VY 73 de Glenn K3PP