[3830] IaQP W0MLD SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 15 19:12:45 EDT 2016

Iowa QSO Party

Call: W0MLD
Operator(s): W0MLD
Station: W0MLD

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Jackson

   40:             178
   20:             440
------------------------
Total:     0       618  Mults = 60  Total Score = 38,198

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My second contest.  The first time I've sat down and tried to work at it as hard
as I could.  Station still isn't finished.  SO2R isn't operational yet and I
don't have my macros set up to voice key in n1mm, but I'm getting there.  QSOs
* Mults doesn't add up because I also have 500 bonus points for working many
many jamborees on the air.  5 was the max.  I spent a lot of time with JOTAs,
but that's more important than the contest.