[3830] WAG K4BAI SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 17 11:08:59 EDT 2016

Worked All Germany Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:31

   80:    3      0       3
   40:   43      5      18
   20:  121     17      25
   15:   48      4      19
   10:    0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:  215     26      65  Total Score = 46,272

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  Got a late start due to a
tennis match and lunch with the family.  15M was apparently dead.  Two hours
later at 1947Z, I found DL2ARD on 15M CW with a great signal.  Could hear
nothing else on the band except CE3KHZ.  But Sunday morning our time, for the
last 2 1/2 hours of the contest, 15 was pretty good.  No signals heard on 10M
(except CD3KHZ).  Low bands were OK, but a bit noisy.  Thanks for all QSOs.
73, John, K4BAI.