[3830] CWopsT N3JT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 19 10:02:42 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 19

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  110  Mults = 99  Total Score = 10,890

Interesting session for me!   Am half set up for remote operation in preparation
for QSY to Florida in 10 days.  Realized too late that the logging software was
no longer associated with the radio so I had to do everything manually.  That
means sending CQ myself, sending reports, tuning for stations (not clicking on
them), remembering to change bands on N1MM, etc.  Very different but in the end
the score was about the same as always!!