[3830] CWopsT K4QPL QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 26 13:01:48 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 26

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: nc

Total:  54  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,646

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Station: K3s/IC-7300
40M N-S dipole; 40M wire 2el Yagi WNW; 80M inverted V; TH7 @75' stuck west;
SteppIR dipole N/S at 32'.

Don't always report but this was first time doing the 1300 session and to make
it interesting went QRP. Conditions seemed very good with a couple quick Q's on
80 on the second radio which then moved to 20. Stew GW4J and Bert F6HKA were
coming in strong. Bert's 589 report on my 5W/dipole (beam stuck West)was a
great start. 40 was the money band starting S&P on the first radio followed
by a nice run after the bottom of the hour when people were hungry. Need to get
the beam fixed and work on my SO2R technique but I can't complain about 54/hr
QRP. See y'all next time. Jim