[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 26 16:01:17 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 26

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

Total:  48  Mults = 39  Total Score = 1,872

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Well, I'm dropping out early on this one.  Just way too much racket.  I tried
calling CQ, but I could hear stations responding, but couldn't pull you out of
the noise.  So, it's time to go do other things for now.  (I have PLENTY on the
to-do list, anyway!)

I'm leaving plenty of room for my arch-nemisis, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, across town
to blow my score plumb off'n the score sheet.  If I had any personal pride at
all, I'd just tuck my tail between my legs and saunter off into a corner when I
see him coming.  But, having no pride at all, I just walk up to Joe and let him
blast and verbally molest me!  Ha!  (Y'all should be here to see how he
mistreats lil ole me!)

I'm hoping the 0300z session holds more promise than today, but thanks--many
thanks--for all the Qs this PM.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet