[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 26 16:16:21 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 26

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  94  Mults = 72  Total Score = 6,768

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Late submitting this...

Great fun this morning. Still on one radio and it seems to be developing more
problems as time goes on....now tuning the remote vfo up or down the band
causes the radio vfo to tune down the band only. Also, this afternoon in the
19z cwt, I couldn't transmit more than 40 watts or the radio would go key down.
That's new. I need to hurry up and build the K3S still in boxes in the living
room and give up on the OMNI VI's.

Great fun this morning with good activity on 80 and great activity on 40 with
20 opening up nicely before the end of the CWT.

I noted a number of CWA's, non-members, and new members in the fray this
morning. Welcome, y'all!

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
2xxx  1 - Ten-Tec Omni VI\'s
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m in vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)