[3830] CQWW SSB KQ0C SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 16:43:35 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KQ0C
Operator(s): KQ0C
Station: KQ0C

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO

  160:   12     4        5
   80:   50    16       25
   40:  106    20       39
   20:  261    25       77
   15:  135    23       53
   10:   91    10       23

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Wow, tough conditions. My worst scores since the year I got licensed (2006) when
I was operating part time with a vertical. It took me forever to get Russia and
Spain... countries I usually get tired of working. All the Northern Countries
seemed hard to get... no Norway in the log. I decided mid contest to focus on
working DXCC in a weekend... and failed. I got totally bored early Sunday
afternoon with 95 unique countries worked. I mean how many times can you dial
through a band and hear just the same South Americans?