[3830] CQWW SSB K7ABV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 18:30:23 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 9:15

   80:    4     2        1
   40:   53    16       30
   20:   73    19       38
   15:  105    14       39
   10:   41     9       14

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

wow, talk about a slog!..Europe was only in my log ONCE...guess I was not at the
right place and time...beam's went south east 90 percent of the time..glad SA
made the weekend.was hard work for those few q's...ugly band condtions...can't
remember ever being stumped by no Europe in the log like this...things have to
go up...10 meters on sunday gave me only one contact with OA4O...thanks..15 and
20 didn't see much action at night as I had football game and b-party on
Saturday night..always enjoy this test no matter how it goes..thanks to all for
the q's and the nice catch of VP6AH on 10 before the band went south...K7ABV