[3830] CQWW SSB KD9MS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 20:12:19 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL (04)

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   47    10       22
   40:   74    18       36
   20:  142    18       56
   15:  172    21       55
   10:   79    13       31

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Horrible conditions for me, no JA and not much EU, but it was great! Lots of VE
and SA available to have fun with! Even got Zones 29, 30, 31 and 32 on low
bands. Saturday night was much better than Friday night, so I was hoping that
Sunday was better and it was, still no EU on 10 and they couldn't hear me on
20. 100 watts at or near the bottom of the sunspot cycle really stinks!

73, Craig KD9MS

P.S. Thanks to the USA stations that let me get that ever important USA
multiplier! I missed it on 10. :(