[3830] CQWW SSB CB3R(CE3KHZ) SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 20:29:12 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CB3R
Operator(s): CE3KHZ
Station: CB3R

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: Puente Alto
Operating Time (hrs): 24,1h

   20:  190    22       32
   15:  248    19       34
   10:  258    14       22

The competition began for my 1 hour later, tardy office (much work) .It is the
first contest I do with my new self-supporting tower of 12 meters and using the
th3mk4 antenna. The total height of the th3 is 13 meters. To move the antenna is
done manually (up to the tower, releasing the fixed ropes and selecting the
desired direction) .In the contest only 3 changes of direction of the antenna.
At no time I worked all night and only realized contacts 20,15,10.
It is the first time in 20 and 15 meters transmit antenna 3 elements (from my
QTH). It was very pleasant experience. I hope in the next contests improve a
little antenna system, adding a rotor and a little high.
For the next competition I hope to have a rigid dipole for 40 meters and have
completed my amplifier (not even begin to build)
For other occasions many Chilean stations, fine chile !!