[3830] CQWW SSB W0MLD SOAB Rookie HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 22:04:55 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0MLD
Operator(s): W0MLD
Station: W0MLD

Class: SOAB Rookie HP
QTH: IOWA

   80:   46    14       27
   40:  124    19       46
   20:  130    23       65
   15:  170    21       57
   10:   85    13       30

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a frustrating and disappointing experience.  I realize I'm no expert
just getting licensed this year, but band conditions were terrible in my
opinion.  I went in thinking I'd try to sleep 3 hours the first night and maybe
push through the second night if making my modest goal was questionable.  I knew
for sure after gray line passed Saturday evening that it was impossible to even
come close.  I decided to cut my losses and spend time with my wife and
daughter instead.