[3830] CQWW SSB KL7RA M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 01:11:45 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): AL2F KL0R
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kenai AK

  160:    3     3        3
   80:    2     2        2
   40:  430    22       33
   20:  596    24       41
   15:  190    16       20
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1221    67       99  Total Score = 456,002

I hate coronal holes.

These were the worst conditions I have ever experienced in Kenai. Kris and
Iwere a small but game crew... but the green skies kept us hitting F1 (or,
alternatively, getting some rest).

The bad conditions masked some equipment problems we might have noticed before
the contest... but I don't think we can blame the score on equipment.

Thank you to all of you who mentioned Rich in our Qs... We talk to him a lot
during the contest... but apparently he has no pull with the A Index
department.

73, Wigi KL0R (formerly AL7IF)