[3830] CQWW SSB IB9T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 09:48:51 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IT9ATQ IT9BLB IT9CDU IT9CLN IT9DBF IT9DWW IT9MBZ IT9RZU IT9VDQ IT9WKU IT9ZMX IT9ZRU
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo-JM68QE

  160:  206     7       46
   80:  480    16       79
   40:  592    31      112
   20: 2065    38      144
   15: 1585    33      144
   10:  228    26      104

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

It was our second contest effort after the big fire that, on last summer,
destroyed the woods and a lot of important hardware outside our shack.
We lost the 40m 4-square, hundreds meters of coax and control cables to
some yagis, all RX antennas and more.
Then, we had to build and use some field day style wire antennas for 40,
80 and 160, without any RX antenna because no enough time to setup, just
to have all the six bands available to join the contest.
It was anyway a new good opportunity to have fun all together and for
interesting training for some young operators who joined us to be part
of the game.

See you in the CW leg!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T