[3830] CQWW SSB OK1NP(@OK3RM) SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 13:52:58 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK1NP
Operator(s): OK1NP
Station: OK3RM

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Stribro
Operating Time (hrs): 36:47

   20: 2449    38      149
Total: 2449    38      149  Total Score = 815,881

CQ WW = The contest.

I had been looking for this contest long time, i have a lot of dreams in the
night when i run nice pile up and enjoy calling a rare DXCC.

What to say about contest and propagation? I don't have comparation for this
band from this QTH and for this equipment which i use, but what is the most
important i REALLY ENJOYED this contest.

I would like to very thanks to Zdeno OK3RM, which do a huge work on QTH and
which cook the best coffee on the world and give me the best support.

Equipment: FT-1000MP, HM PA and 4el at 18m, 3el at 20m, 5el at 10m

At the end a would like to thanks all stations for calling
BEST 73!
Jan OK1NP